Factory Direct Mattresses in the Toronto, ON and GTA area.

Thanks happycat8 - very helpful!
Today I removed our non-stretchy mattress cover (apparently you are also psychic, lol). Then we’ll see from there. We may go ahead and order the 2" Gentle topper from Naturelle.

Yes, we did get the Jasmine mattress 6" + 3". And, med-soft is not available online - pickup only. It’s around 34 ild - John told me, I forgot. But he did say it’s next in firmness to firm, maybe I should have gotten the medium 3", but I really felt it was too soft. I liked the feel of the med-soft the best.

Happily we don’t currently have hip or shoulder issues (well, unless rotator cuff strain counts).

I will continue to update.

Their medium (online) is 24-32, so about 28 ild. Medium-soft must be something like 20-24, so about 22 ild. I doubt you would be able to sleep on 34 ild unless you are very young and very light. Look at typical latex configurations, even “Firm” has 20ild 3’’ layer on top: Latex Mattress - Spindle

Hi,

Thank you for this amazing website and it’s resources. I’ve been exploring a lot of the manufacturers in these lists and reading through the many responses in the different forums as well as the articles but I’m a bit stuck right now. I’m having trouble finding something in Canada that might fit my price range that would work for me and my partner-- I think I may need to either get something shipped in from the states or get something custom made. However, I’m pretty stuck on how to go about getting something custom made and where to start in terms of what I’m looking for. I’m not sure if this is really the right place to ask this question, so I appologize if I’m posting in the wrong place. I’m happy to shift the question elsewhere if need be.

I am looking for a queen size, I’m 115 lbs, 5’5 and a stomach sleeper. My partner is 415lbs, 5’11, and a side sleeper.

On top of that, it’s nearly impossible for both me and my partner to go in to stores and try out beds. My partner is living in the us and we were about to join each other right when Covid happened and the borders closed. The problem is that I can’t wait–I need a bed now because I do not have one (I’m getting by with an air mattress). I do have some past experience having tried out the latex mattresses at Ikea though and I do know the firm one that was a synthetic latex was way too firm for me and I remember sitting on the softer real latex one in the store and thinking it felt much nicer.

So I’m a bit stuck working with statistics and our general preferences. How thick of a mattress does someone who is over 400 lbs actually need (generally) in order to be properly supported and to have pressure relief when side sleeping? I know his favourite mattress he’s had in the past was a tempurpedic pillowtop spring mattess he has that he describes as being medium firm. Of course I can’t test what that mattress would feel like for me. I generally do prefer some softeness even though I sleep on my stomach because I find my hips and chest hurt on really firm mattresses and I tend to crank my neck a bit. I do also have a tendency to move around a lot when I’m sleeping.

My prefered budget is around 1500-1700$ but lately I’ve been feeling so overwhelmed that i’ve been debating just spending 2700 in order to pay to ship an avocado green mattress with pillow top in. I would really prefer a latex hybrid with pocket coils (trying to be realistic about my budget a bit there) with a wool quilted organic cotten cover. If at all possible. Though I can compromise if that’s just not going to be an option for me. So even if I were to build my own mattress, I’m not sure where to even start or how thick it needs to be and what I might be able to afford. Would it make more sense to get something firmer now and then order a topper when he’s here and has tried out the bed?

Hi Rachellyn.

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to hear that The Mattress Underground has been able to offer you valuable resources in your mattress shopping journey!

I understand why you would be “a bit stuck right now” … you are indeed facing quite a few hurdles in selecting a good fit mattress including the Covid separation from your partner due to border restrictions, distance, and several individual needs due to the disparity between you and your partner’s BMI. I agree that an air mattress is not a long-term solution but hopefully, with a little more perusing though a few more resources and a bit more guidance, you can narrow down a few good options even in the physical absence of your partner.

As you are considering custom made options, it makes sense that with your special circumstances a DYI mattress could be worthwhile looking at as it allows for customizing each side separately which can be very appropriate especially if you are leaving a little of “headroom” for any after purchase adjustments that may be necessary when your partner can join you. Due to the larger weight differential between you and your partner and because of your different sleeping positions, you will certainly need different contour and support configurations at your respective weights. It would be good prep work if you and your partner can exchange a few notes in terms of needs and preferences so that you decide on the type of mattress and materials and the support you prefer. I’d be interested to know a bit his history in terms of pain, surface material preferences, any past motion isolation issues, and determine if he is the type of sleeper that can sleep on just anything with no issues or if he is more sensitive. That will have a big effect on your final choice as well.

Your partner’s higher BMI presents special challenges and generally requires firmer materials (in the support layers especially) and a thicker mattress as you noted… You on the other hand are petite and would not need much thickness (7" -9" would be more than enough) You could do well with a much thicker mattress provided that you have enough support to keep your spine in neutral alignment when sleeping prone. For your partner’s BMI I’d probably go thicker than 10" and make sure that the comfort/transition layers are firmer, thicker, and very durable (check the mattress durability guidelines for higher BMIs) no materials will last as long with much higher weights the quality and durability of the materials and components is even more important than normal.
While a thicker mattress certainly wouldn’t be necessary in your weight range … there are some people that may prefer it you can read more about the pros and cons of having more layers in post #2 here and there is also more about the effect of thickness (more layers would make a thicker mattress) in post #14 here .

I’d also keep in mind while you are trying to put this puzzle together that the thicker the mattress is … the firmness would need to go up on average because thicker mattresses will “act” softer for most people. Also If you make changes to one of the specs (such as the layer thickness of the top layer) … then you may also need to make other changes to the other layers to compensate. This is because heavier weights will compress more of the mattress surface and go through the comfort layers. But generally, I’d advise that you get a thick enough mattress to be able to accommodate the weight differential and focus on your side of the bed first and get that right.

A split left/right configuration would certainly have the best odds of success. The mattress can be built so that the total thickness of the mattress is the same for each side, which means that there would be no difference in elevation, and with a suitable tight fitted quilted cover, the “split” transition area between sides is usually unnoticeable for most people. You can read more here about side by side layering in post #2. You’ve mentioned that firmer materials are less comfortable for you, but for your stomach sleeping position, you may wish to review the guidelines in this [url=Your sleeping style, preferences, and statistics - Your sleep positions - The Mattress Underground] Sleep Positions Article [url] so that you avoid hyperextension in a swayback position that can cause back issues.

Generally, I wouldn’t “rule out” any types of mattress and base your choices on your own personal testing. You can read more information and suggestions about heavier weights and mattress choices.

The good news is that there are plenty of options for a good quality queen mattress within your budget range. Your challenge is to get a good fit mattress locally and with options to customize after purchase if necessary.
While your own careful testing or personal experience is the most reliable way to know whether any mattress is a good “match” for you in terms of comfort and PPP … when you can’t test a mattress in person then the most reliable source of guidance is always a more detailed phone conversation with a knowledgeable and experienced retailer or manufacturer that has your best interests at heart and who can help “talk you through” the specifics of their mattresses and the properties and “feel” of the materials they are using and the options they have available that may be the best “match” for you based on the information you provide them, They will know more about “matching” their specific mattress designs and firmness levels to different body types, sleeping positions, and preferences (or to other mattresses that they are familiar with) than anyone else.

You may want to talk with Dormio, one of our Trusted Members and like all the members here I think very highly of and consider them to be among the best in the industry and have several locations in the greater Toronto area They have customization option available for side by side layering of their latex mattress. You can also reach them through their dedicated forum here on The Mattress Underground and would happily answer any questions you may have about their products – or you may find it more worthwhile to give them, or any mattress manufacturer/retailer you’re considering, a call with your specific questions.

You may also be interested in exploring MFC (in Delta, Canada) also a mattress expert on our site which have DIY/customization options, as well as Restmore Bedding in Winnipeg who offer customization options as their products are factory direct.

If you are considering US options
SleepEZ is also one of our Trusted Members who ships to Canada. Latex Mattress Factory is designing and customizing beds for plus people as well. You may want to first start by personalizing/customizing a side by side split layered latex mattress using your and your partner’s sleeping specs right on their website (a queen, including customization options, would be within your budget!) but I’d still make sure to call them and verify your choices. Like most of our Trusted Members - also offer a discount code to TMU members which you can find on their member page. They also have a dedicated forum here on the website.

It looks like there is a bit more leg work you need to do but I commend your willingness to do this right to get a good fit durable to serve both you and your partner best for years to come.
I hope this information helps guide you in your mattress selection and I look forward to hearing an update.

Phoenix

Thanks to everyone on here for answering questions and providing information. It’s been helpful to read through a lot of the posts. My mattress from a big box store turned into a hammock after a few years of use and is now hurting my back so I’m obviously in the market for a new one.

My wife and I looked at latex mattresses at Dormio Organic beds and she liked the feel of the Wakefield. From top to bottom it is 2" extra soft dunlop, 3" extra soft dunlop, 6" medium dunlop.

I have a few questions I was hoping someone could answer.

1. Extra soft Dunlop latex (11-12 ILD) seems to be unusual. In another post on here, MFC responded that their “supplier doesn’t recommend using Organic Dunlop Latex densities below 65 kg/m3 in a mattress. The softest latex we carry is 18-20 ILD in soft.” Has anyone tried the extra soft dunlop latex over an extended period of time and has it held up OK? Would there be concerns about the longevity of extra soft latex?

2. Some of the layers of this mattress are not GOLS certified organic latex. They are natural latex. From what I’ve read, natural latex is exactly the same as GOLS certified latex when it comes to feel and quality if it’s manufactured properly. I’ve also read that some suppliers mix in filler ingredients to reduce the price. How can you be sure that you’re getting the highest quality natural latex vs latex that has been mixed with fillers to reduce costs if there isn’t a certification? Does Dormio Organic beds just have to trust their supplier? Are there a few well known suppliers of natural latex that everyone in the industry trusts?

Thanks for any input.

Hi GoodNght.

Welcome to our Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear of your back is hurting … too bad that you didn’t find us before making your “big box store” purchase. Hopefully, you’ll be able now to rely on The Mattress Underground as a resource as you decide on a mattress moving forward.

Dormio is one of our Trusted Members on The Mattress Underground and they have adedicated forum here on the site as well, where I’m sure they’d be happy to directly answer any of your questions.

You will find different people and manufacturers who prefer the properties or “feel” of one material or combination of materials over another for their designs, but which materials you choose should always be based on personal preference and your needs. If you have a higher BMI I would definitely keep in mind that an extra soft latex will wear out and it’s not as durable as firmer, higher-density/ILD latex, this said, even an X soft latex layer would last longer than any other type of foams of similar densities. Any materials in combinations that are suitable for your specific circumstances can provide the combination of PPP (Pressure relief, Posture and alignment, and Personal preferences) and that higher quality materials will last longer than lower-quality materials. An inch or so of softer latex in the quilting of the bed is common in the industry and is not usually considered as a liability when it comes to durability. Foam or fiber that is quilted to a cover will be compressed by the quilting process and would be more durable than the same material that isn’t quilted to a cover.

All latex foam (including 100% natural Dunlop and Talalay and organic latex) uses a small amount of chemicals to manufacture the latex (see the first part of post #7 here ) but the manufacturers don’t release the specifics of their compounding formula which is a closely guarded secret. For any latex to be labeled as organic, it must meet very stringent requirements. Dormio has its certifications for its natural latex on their website. Their organic latex is GOLS certified, and their natural latex is Eco Institut tested/certified and OEKO TEX certified as well. These are very good indicators of meeting the standard requirements and quality. Any additives like phase change materials, graphite and copper that are added to their latex would usually be for some of their specialty products, or to add certain desirable characteristics to the rubber.

You can learn more about 100% natural latex in the above mentioned thread . We also have a good mattress certification thread here.

I hope this helps you with your decision! Please keep us posted on any updates 

Phoenix

That’s great info to have! I’m going to visit Dormio, as it gets such good reviews on this website. I hope to find the perfect all organic latex mattress, something that is actually hard to find in the Toronto area. Dormio says that they will have a Black Friday discount, and I was wondering if they might offer TMU discount on top of that. I hope so, as that is the only way I’ll be able to afford one of their mattresses!

Hi mhoogeveen.

Welcome to our Mattress Forum. :slight_smile:

It’s wonderful that you’re going to visit Dormio. Please keep us informed on how your visit goes.

Dormio Organic Beds has a 5% discount for TMU subscribers for purchases via their website. I’m unsure whether they accept “stackable” discounts, but as you’ll be visiting in person, it can’t hurt to ask while you’re there whether or not they’d also honor their 5% TMU discount in addition to their Black Friday discounts.

Our members offer TMU consumer discounts equally or higher than what they offer anywhere else on the internet or on their own website. Your post here will prompt them to offer the highest discount they have available. I took a look at their website and they haven’t shared any Black Friday pricing as of yet and I was unable to test whether the TMU discount would be included on top of anything “site-wide.”

Let us know what you find out, and how your testing goes!

Phoenix

Thanks, Phoenix.
I did make it out to Dormio and really like the Legacy Pemberton 10. The associate (Margaret) was just lovely, and quite helpful. She quoted a price that is outside my range. I asked re the TMU discount, but she told me that I could not use both the discount she offered and the TMU discount. At the time, I was not aware that the TMU discount of 5% would have been $145., and that the price offered was just $100 less than the listed price on the website. At any rate, I think she may have figured that out, and she later emailed with an additional $200 off, a gesture for which I am grateful. Unfortunately, the mattress is still not in my price range :frowning: Not sure what avenue to take at this point, as I’m sold on the benefits of latex but it seems pretty expensive. Kind regards to you and yours, Margaret

Hi Margaret.

Thanks for following up and sharing your positive experience with Dormio. It’s nice to get firsthand experience of how they go out of their way to help their customers. Too bad that the product you like is out of your current budget even after their generous discount. :frowning:

We have a few more Canadian Trusted Members that you might want to check out who offer latex mattresses and a few US Members who ship to Canada if you’re interested in browsing or reaching out to any of them.

Memory Foam Comfort is in Canada and has latex mattress options as well, including the option to customize a mattress. You might want to go that route but you won’t be able to test it.
CBH Wood Furniture has a very good bed design with the Tri-Slat system and latex. If you don’t mind driving, you can try their bed in Burlington, ON (you need to call for an appointment) and Perth, ON / Oakville, ON (Osteopath Clinic) I am not sure if their Toronto showroom is still open at this time.
Restmore Bedding has some very good products but unfortunately, they are located in Winnipeg, MB

I believe you tried the older 10" pure latex Pemberton with 6" of firm/extra firm + 4" of plush/soft latex in the comfort layer) This is a long shot but you can also reach out to any of our US Trusted Members to see if they have something comparable. Nothing will feel exactly the same but this may be another direction to look into. You’d need to check out the shipping fees/taxes and wait times as these may add up to your cost.

Arizona Premium is extremely knowledgeable and a great place to start.
At a quick glance, similar options to the mattress you liked (and with exchange/return policies in place in case it’s not quite what you’re looking for) are My Green Mattress and Sleep EZ.

Should you find that the product and any associated international shipping/tax costs fall within your budget… contact them directly and let them know what you’ve tested, what you like, and what you’re looking for as far as feel. These are all extremely knowledgeable mattress industry people who will put your needs above their bottom line.

Please check out these leads and let me know how things progress!

Phoenix

I just wanted to thank you for putting together this information about Toronto mattress stores/manufacturers and helping me make a more informed consumer choice. In my case, my goal wasn’t to get the best possible A++ mattress but to simply get a decent B+ mattress I could afford. For reference I’m a 120lbs side and stomach sleeper (mostly side). I went into this only knowing two things: I hate memory foam and I don’t like pocket coils. So that led me in the latex and polyfoam direction.

I looked a lot of forum posts on here and ended up checking out two places: Ton Furniture and Springmade (sorry Dormio… I just couldn’t afford it). After meeting with both I was confident I would end up with a decent mattress from either and that Springmade would let me really perfect the layers, but I went with Ton Furniture because the timing would work out better.

I ended up ordering the Dreamstar Omega Latex mattress. The comfort layers are 2" talalay latex with 1" of 1.9lb polyfoam underneath, and the core is 2.1lbs polyfoam I think. I’m getting the quilting customized because it was pillowy and I prefer a flatter surface.

The mattress felt great from a PPP perspective and just as importantly, I feel like I have at least SOME sense of what I’m actually buying instead of it being a total shot in the dark.

Hey pngm1,

Welcome to The Mattress Underground :slight_smile: ! Thanks for your question.

Thanks for the your kind words on the site, pngm1 :slight_smile: ! I am happy that you’ve found these resources useful in your mattress shopping research. Good work on narrowing down the focus to specific materials that you have a definite preference for. You have set a budget, determined your preferences, and identified materials: you are ready for action!

[quote]I looked a lot of forum posts on here and ended up checking out two places: Ton Furniture and Springmade (sorry Dormio… I just couldn’t afford it). After meeting with both I was confident I would end up with a decent mattress from either and that Springmade would let me really perfect the layers, but I went with Ton Furniture because the timing would work out better.
[/quote]

Happy to learn that you have access to COVID-safe showrooms in your area and that you feel confident on making a purchase from either of your two resources. From your positive tone, I trust that you found both Ton Furniture and Springmade to be equally transparent and reliable? Are you good with their exchange/ return policies and product warranty?

Congrats on your new Dreamstar Omega Latex mattress purchase :slight_smile: ! Thanks for including the product specs, this seems to be a solid choice in terms of polyfoam grade. Generally speaking, in a one-sided mattress construction, a 1.8 lb density for a comfort layer is a recommended minimum grade in terms of durability, and a 2 lb + range is suitable for a polyfoam support core. Pretty cool that they offered a customized quilting cover for your lower profile surface preference, pngm1; that’s a nice touch of personalization.

This is great news that all of your boxes have been checked off and congrats on a successful mattress shopping journey! Keep us updated on your experience after an initial sleep adjustment period of 30 days or so as we will be interested to hear your thoughts on performance.

Thanks,
Sensei

Hi Sensei! I have an unexpected update and a question - it turns out that TON has a latex shortage and couldn’t customize the top of my mattress after all, so I’m reconsidering Springmade. Springmade suggested 2" Talalay (ILD 35), followed by a 3" transition layer of medium density polyfoam (which they define as 1.8lbs to 2lbs) and then a high density polyfoam core (2.5lbs). I think I mentioned this upthread but I’m a petite, bony person with a low to average BMI and I usually fall asleep on my stomach or side but spend most of the night on my side. What do you think?

Hey pngm1,

Thanks for your update and new question :slight_smile: .

Bummer on the latex shortage that Ton furniture is experiencing but they are far from being alone on that as current latex supply chains (and many others across all industries) are experiencing materials shortages and manufacturing delays globally. I am happy to hear that Springmade is in a position to service you. Your earlier post didn’t say what firmness Talalay you were considering with Ton’s mattress so I’m guessing it was a firmer one such as this 35 ILD comfort layer? My one concern would be that the mattress may be a bit too firm for your side sleeping preference. You are describing a firm feeling mattress and whether the comfort and support would suit your petite body profile is something best decided by you. Does Springmade have a comparable floor model that you can try? What mattress are you currently using? How old is it and what size? Looking forward to learning more about your preferences and thanks :wink: .

Sensei

Hi pngm1, I bought a mattress from Springmade (Joe) in February 2020. I wrote a review. I am so happy with my purchase and sleeping peacefully, like a baby as a back/side sleeper. For context, I’m 5’4, 140 lbs. Their showroom is practically non-existent as you know. He built it for me to try first and no obligation. He adjusted it after I tried it in the showroom as it was too hard in the core. He also customized with with just an organic cotton cover, no quilting. I found that after a few weeks of sleeping, it was too soft and he took it back and adjusted with the quilted cover and slightly harder latex top layer. No extra charge, but that was also pre-COVID, not sure if their approach/policy has changed. Good luck.

Well, it’s been 1 1/2 years and our bed is great. The mattress (king size) did have an odour for a few days. The firmness is good for us. But in all honesty- one of my favourite things is that if my husband moves around it no longer wakes me up. With our traditional mattress we were always awoken if the other got in or out of bed, moved, sat up …etc.

With regards to rolling- away from the centre- we have not had any of that.

Again, I appreciate all the information and guidance received from The Mattress Underground - we are sleeping so much better!!

Sensei, I do need help with another mattress. And it’s complicated. We are looking for a mattress for our 11 yo son who is about 5’1" and 95 lbs (and growing!). He has autism and can’t effectively communicate his mattress preferences - so we are going based to the available information. He is tall and lean with a low bmi. We need a coil free mattress that will be directly on the floor and is able to sustain his jumping. We have a trampoline/rebounder we redirect him to - but sometimes he starts jumping before we get to him. He has broken 2 beds - so it’s safer to keep the mattress on the floor.

We think something with a latex component would be best suited because of his allergies.

Look forward to any advice to help us get him the right double mattress.

[quote=“IPie2 post=88511”]Well, it’s been 1 1/2 years and our bed is great. The mattress (king size) did have an odour for a few days. The firmness is good for us. But in all honesty- one of my favourite things is that if my husband moves around it no longer wakes me up. With our traditional mattress we were always awoken if the other got in or out of bed, moved, sat up …etc.

With regards to rolling- away from the centre- we have not had any of that.

Again, I appreciate all the information and guidance received from The Mattress Underground - we are sleeping so much better!!
.[/quote]

I forgot to include the mattress company. We purchased from Swiss Dreams.

Hey Pie2,

Hey Pie2,

Welcome back to the forum :slight_smile: ! Thanks for your update and question.

Great to hear that you both enjoy your 1 1/2 year old mattress purchase from trusted member CBH Wood Furniture :slight_smile: ! The Balancer - Das Original system offers a unique design, providing not only a flippable mattress for dual comfort but also an adjustable support system. Good to learn also that you find its motion isolation properties to be superior to your former traditional mattress.

Excellent! Thanks for those kind words of support! We are happy to know that TMU’s resources served you well during your research process :wink: .

You are right to be cognizant of your son’s future growth needs, as he could easily grow another 10" over the next ten years as well as have a comparable weight increase. It’s a perfect time to find a mattress that is both durable and supportive enough to see him through his upcoming teen years. One idea to consider is a mattress with a separate/ exchangeable comfort layer that could be updated periodically as needed while he moves through the “jumping” phase of his younger years. That would be less expensive to replace than an entire mattress.

Latex is a good idea and a highly durable material. Just curious: what allergies does he have?

Again, thanks for your purchase from CBH Wood Furniture and for your support of our trusted member program :slight_smile: .This list of fine, Canada-based trusted members can help you with your youth mattress questions, you are welcome to contact them via TMU for their thoughts:

Dormio Organic Beds

MFC/ Memory FoamComfort

Restmore Bedding

Hope this helps to get you started and looking forward to updates on your son’s mattress research… :wink: .

Thanks,
Sensei

I thought I would highlight a couple of my purchases recently. Purchased 2 mattresses in the last 4 months. One king for my wife and I from MFC (in August) and one double for my teenage son from TON Furniture (arrived today).

If not for this site, I would not have found either and would probably have been back to Sleep Country or National Mattress.

MFC – Very easy transaction. I didn’t want the “free pillows” so Mario removed them from the transaction. Went with a customized presto latex in king - firm layers with a top layer of medium. I am a stomach sleeper and need something really firm or my back gets sore. Chose the Tencel cover since I have a love/hate relationship with the wool topper that I have and didn’t want a layer of quilted wool. Mattress is great so far. My only regret is that I chose to have it shipped in layers instead of assembled. I thought it would be easier for me to carry each layer than the mattress as a whole. It was easy to carry each layer but the mattress was difficult to assemble and shoving each layer into the Tencel cover was also difficult. The real test will be how well it holds up on my wife’s side as she sits on the bed a lot to watch tv, use her tablet, etc.

TON – Also a very easy transaction. Sent a note on their website asking a few questions. Replied back through email and suggested coming into the showroom to look at the models. Took my son into the showroom and he tried a few of them. One of the mattresses we wanted to see was not in the showroom and is not one sold on the TON site but he took us to the Dreamstar factory floor to look at it. Pretty neat seeing where the mattresses are made. My son ended up liking the Dreamstar Omega mattress best but I worried the quilting on top was too thick and soft. I also didn’t understand the point of having so much quilting on top of a layer of latex. Like another person posted above, TON offered to have Dreamstar make it with the firmer/thinner quilting and we did that. Mattress was just delivered today just over a week after ordering it – Omega Latex mattress customized with a firmer quilting. My only regret with this one is that I spent a bit more on my son’s mattress than I originally wanted. I could have steered him to a cheaper model but in the end figured the extra couple of hundred $$$ was not a big deal. One final comment – not that it matters, but Its not clear if TON is a separate authorized Dreamstar dealer or what the exact relationship is between the two.

So thanks again to the forum for highlighting some of the manufacturers and other options out there.

HI everybody,

I need some help from you mattress experts. I’ve been following this website for years but everytime I dive deep into the research I end up giving up because of how overwhelming everything is. I am literally looking for someone to give me some recommendations so I can either a.) go out and try them or b.) order and try them (if they have a decent return policy)

However, I have done alot of reading and trying to understand what everything means, but like I said it just becomes too overwhelming.

We are looking for a King size mattress. My wife and I are both side sleepers (but sometimes back). I have horrible posture and every bed I sleep on gives me hip pain, low back pain, neck pain etc. I’ve tried endy/casper/silk and snow. Right now we sleep on an cheap amazon memory foam mattress. It hurts my hips, my wife thinks its fine.

I also wake her up everytime I turn around.

Can anyone recommend a few mattress brands that might be worth going for? Budget is not a concern. I want to pay for luxurious sleep!