Fat freindly matresses

Hi folks I’m a new member and I’m in the market for a new king set. It’s been about 15 years since we bought a new set and we finally overloaded the ones we have now. The wife and I are both fairly well fed and so we’ve been told that inner spring mattresses are probably the best way to go, not to mention the fact that she is a pretty acrobatic sleeper and can’t hardly move in a foam bed. She seems to be sold on a Simmons Beauty Rest Black Label product so I’ve been scouting around for a good deal and pretty much everybody offers some version of this mattress with a different name. So my question is, is the really any difference between a Beauty Rest Elite Riverton or Elite Willet or any of the other 300 names that they stick on them? Also does anyone have any thoughts about Simmons quality? Thanks for any help.

Hi FXWG,

The first thing I would do is read post #1 here and the information it links to which will give you the basic information you need to make the best possible choices for your needs, preferences, and circumstances. It will also help you avoid most of the worst choices you could make in terms of quality, value, and durability (like the Simmons or any major brand) and focus on the better ones.

Once you’ve read the basic information that you will need, if you let me know the city or zip you live in I’d be happy to let you know about some of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

Phoenix