Finding a good dealer in Canada

Hi Pheonix, I contacted Jeff at Mattress to Go in Shelby Township in Michigan and
He referred me to you. I’m looking for a good mattress store in Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Can you help me with this? I love your website, lots of wonderful, helpful information.
Thanks for your help!! :slight_smile:

Hi Deb11,

I’m glad you found your way here … thanks to Jeff. He is “good people” :slight_smile:

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Greater Toronto region are listed in post #1 here. A forum search on “Toronto” (you can just click the link) will also bring up lots of feedback from other members in the area.

Just in case you haven’t read it yet … I would also make sure you read the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices. It also includes a link to post #21 here which includes some of the better online options I’m aware of that are also available to Canadians.

Phoenix

Thanks so much Pheonix, I appreciate all the website info you listed.
I’ll contact the stores that I feel are my favourites and start there.
Lots of great information here at Mattress Underground.

Deborah :slight_smile:

I’ve boughten from MFC | Organic Latex Mattress | Memory Foam Topper | Canada and their good, takes a bit too long to ship it and no returns so that’s the downside to them but their prices are great best I’ve since in Canada by a good bit and great fast customer service too. Say you tryout a pure latex bliss and like it you can buy the same layers from these guys (same latex) for a pretty good discount. Also, bedinthebox sells latex beds and offer a 120 day trail and if you don’t like it free return shipping.

Hi WadeB,

As you know I think highly of Mario and memoryfoamcomfort and I think you made a great choice.

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I hope you have the chance to share your feedback once you’ve received it.

Phoenix