Finding a reputable dealer in Columbus,Oh

My husband and I purchased what we thought was a “great deal” in a mattress 4 years ago. We upgraded to a king size, so we invested quite a bit for our deal. We now have what I call the “continental divide” in the middle of our bed, and I wake up in pain with numb toes every morning. Needless to say, I plan on making a much more informed decision on our next mattress purchase which needs to happen soon - even my doctor agrees! Could you steer us in a starting direction for our area:Columbus, Ohio?

Hi Bixler,

Unfortunately your experience is all too common because of lower quality materials in the upper layers of so many of the mainstream mattresses that are sold in the industry.

Hopefully you’ve already read the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choice … and know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

The better options I’m aware of in the Columbus, OH area (subject to the guidelines here) are listed in post #2 here.

Phoenix