Firm mattress in naples fl

Hi naples,

Just in case you haven’t read it yet … the first place I would start your research is the tutorial post here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make the best possible choices … and know how to avoid the worst ones.

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Fort Myers / Cape Coral / Naples area I’m aware of are listed in post #2 here.

Outside of the suitability of a mattress for your body type, sleeping style, and personal preferences … a mattress is only as good as the quality of its construction and the materials that are inside it regardless of the name of the manufacturer. City Mattress doesn’t provide any information that I can see about what is inside the mattress in their description here. In order to make any meaningful assessment about the quality of the mattress or identify any weak links or for you to make comparisons with other mattresses you would need to know the the type and thickness of all the layers and components in the mattress (listed from the top down and adding up to the thickness of the mattress), the type and density of any memory foam or polyfoam layers, and the type and blend of any latex in the mattress, and preferably the type of innerspring, the gauge of the coils, and the number of coils in the mattress (this is less important but can still help you make better comparisons with other mattresses).

A good retailer or manufacturer that is transparent about the quality of the materials in their mattresses should be able to provide with this information and if you post it on the forum I’d be happy to make some comments about it or help you identify any weak links in the mattress. If they can’t or won’t provide you with the information you need I would pass the mattress by.

Phoenix