Flobeds Big and Tall on Order

After many months of research, reading many of the posts here and trying out different mattresses we finally made a decesion. Dewey at Flobeds was very knowledgeable and professional and our new mattress is slated to ship on Friday and arrive on Sept 19th. We have ordered the Big and Tall mattress and they were very helpful in working with us to help customize it. It’s a little hard to find this these on their site, you need to look under other mattresses just above the Luxury Performance line. Dewey expressed that they are excited to be offering this expanded category with horsehair and coir options as well as additional latex layers. The anticipation of our new mattresss and a goodnights sleep is something we can hardly wait for.

Hi Robalo247,

As you know from your previous topic and your conversation with Flobeds, the Flobeds Big and Tall certainly uses high quality materials and since you are the first forum member to ask about it or purchase it I’m especially looking forward to your comments and feedback once you receive it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Thanks for letting us know what you ended up deciding … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Phoenix,

As always thank you for your quick respone and excellant advice. I look forward to posting my comments and feedback on this forum, as I know Dewey will be looking for them as well.