Foam Factory

Does anyone have experience with the foam factory? They are listed as Certipur certified and there prices seem to good to be true. I was looking at there 5lb memoryfoam full size which they indicate has a base foam has a density of 2.8 LB/Cubic Ft with an IFD of 35 for the HD36 High Quality Foam or IFD of 50 for the Lux High Quality Foam. I was considering the 4lb memory foam mattress but the base foam density is 1.8 LB/Cubic Ft so I am not sure how long it would last.

Thanks

Hi spree1977,

I would be very cautious in dealing with Foam by Mail (FBM) or any of their other websites including Foam Factory, USA Foam, Foam Distributing, and others. You can read more about them in post #2 here and post #2 here and in this thread.

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix, in my research, I was looking on the Certi Pur website and saw that Foam by Mail is now listed. In following the link, the topper I was looking at (5lb) has the Certi Pur logo. Do you trust this?

Hi onepeachymama,

I did not see the link for the product you are asking about, but I checked Certipur and did see the that FBM is listed and I looked at the website and saw that it has the Certipur label for the 5lb memory foam topper. It is really a question of whether you trust this information, not whether I trust this information. We at TMU continually give the best most transparent information possible. The issues have been documented about FBM, and that they have said one thing and sold another.

This is part of the research process, and many companies have certifications, that are legit…it still does not guarantee that they are selling that particular “certified” product.

Thank you for your question, and please message if you have any other questions.

Thanks