Foam Sweet Foam, Anaheim, CA

Went by Foam Sweet Foam in Anaheim to test their latex mattresses. They are constructing a new showroom, which should be finished soon. Meanwhile they have a temp showroom in the same building and offer about 8 or more different latex mattresses to test. They have Dunlop and Talalay in 3 and 4 layer, soft, med and firm so you can get a pretty good idea of what may feel good for you. The layers are 3 inch, not glued or split. If you want split layers they charge a premium for custom work($100-$150 per layer). That definately took split layering out of our consideration at their store. We thought their mattress covers had the best construction of any we have seen. They looked plush, zipper was well hidden and edges and seams had a nicely finished look. Their website gives a pretty good indication of what they sell and for how much. Their product seems to compare closely with SleepEZ in Arizona in price and type, except that SleepEZ offers split layering. I believe we would get a good mattress at a good price from Foam Sweet Foam and we are considering a purchase; although, so far, the price at AZ Premium Latex Mattress has us leaning in that direction. It is too bad Foam Sweet Foam is not a member of Mattress Underground and offer the 5% discount.

Hi TexMac,

Thanks for a great review :slight_smile:

When I first started The mattress Underground I talked with them but of course at that time, even though I had frequently mentioned them on another forum I used to post at … they didn’t really know who I was and because they also had some other things they were working on at the time that would involve some changes … they decided that they would take a “wait and see” approach.

In the last 6 months or so … I haven’t actively tried to increase the membership and those that have become members in that time have done so more as a side effect of my research or other conversations and either approached me or asked me specifically how they could join in our conversations. Once I finish some things I am working on in the background that are consuming a lot of my time (some of this is webmaster and site related which is my least favorite “hat” I wear) in combination with the time spent on the forum (which is my first daily priority and sometimes takes up most of my day) … then there are manufacturers that I think highly of and have talked with on several occasions that I will “invite” to become members and focus a little more on growing the membership. One step at a time :slight_smile:

In the meantime … their membership doesn’t change that I think highly of them and they would be welcome as members when and if the time comes.

Phoenix