Foamex Memory Foam - Authentic ?

[quote=“DeeAgeaux” post=17628]I got my sample from Ultimate Sleep aka absolutecomfortsale.com

They said it would come directly from manufacture.

The sample is pink.

It came from 3250 N. Post Road Suite 225 Indianapolis IN.

This address is for Foamcraft. Makers of foam kids furniture and foam jungle gym products.

Nearest Foamex plant is in Fort Wayne IN.[/quote]

interesting … very investigative of you LOL

i also received my sample today, i made a thread here:https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/just-received-my-8lb-memory-foam-sample-pic

actually when i called them to ask about how my sample is doing ( delivery wise ) they told me one other person asked for the same sample, and i told them i knew who it was LOL

so you don’t think it is real ?

when i contacted Rocky Mountain Mattress they said they charge $10 for three samples ( even though their website says $7 ). if you doubt that it is real i guess you could order a sample from Rocky Mountain as well …

i also asked AbsoluteComfort if i could return the topper if it is fake and they said yes, as long as it is in like new, never used condition and i pay return shipping. a queen sized Venus topper would weigh 40 pounds though so it would probably cost like $100 to ship, but that’s still less than $560.