foamonline saga continues

so to recap i was pissed at their incompetence at running a business 2 weeks ago, and did a credit card chargeback or so i thought - as it turns out i didn’t do it, because i called at a wrong time of the day - so today i receive their package which i thought i cancelled 2 weeks ago

it looks like vaccum sealed foam - but here is the kicker - it weighs 5 pounds, and it says 5 pounds on the UPS label …

now what i ordered was a queen size 2" thick piece of HR foam ( 2.8 lbs / cu ft ) …

so i call them and ask - what did you send me ? they say well we have no idea but you ordered 2 x 60 x 80 HR foam 2.8 lbs.

so i tell them well, this piece of foam was supposed to weigh 15 pounds, not 5 pounds …

and they tell me you Russian guy we are Americans we can’t count, plus we can’t use the computer and it is too much trouble for us to look up your UPS tracking info to see that we indeed sent you a 5 pound package …

now i am kidding but also i am not kidding - that’s more or less exactly what they said - i asked them several times to do the math, and to look up the UPS info and they said no …

they said call back on monday and then with any luck we will be able to know what it is that we sent you …

great !

i know Phoenix you don’t care about my opinion - but what is YOUR opinion - is this good service ? is it normal to ask a customer to wait 5 days before you check whether you have shipped the wrong item when the customer is telling you that you shipped the wrong item ? they think so !

god i mean i called them about 10 times maybe 20 BEFORE i tried to do a credit card chargeback on them, now i just called them 2 more times ( and my credit card 2 more times ) and they want me to call back again on monday …

what planet do these people live on ? pluto ?

Hi g1981c,

Well you asked so I will answer truthfully. Quite frankly I also have difficulty “dealing” with you and you are continually pushing boundaries here (as you know and have been warned in my public comments to you and my replies to your PM’s as well). I’m just not sure if I believe how you characterize anything if you want my honest opinion.

I would certainly want to know if I received the correct material and from this perspective I would also question it but I also know that UPS doesn’t necessarily list the actual weight of a package so I would suggest that you weigh it to see what it really weighs.

More than this … I won’t make any comments because I don’t know the other side of the story and quite frankly I see you as someone that is prone to rush judgements, misrepresentation of other peoples words (as you have done with me as I told you in our PM exchanges) and a tendency to exaggerate and take “extreme” positions.

Phoenix