Found my mattress style, where to find options/suppliers?

Hi If It Wasn’t For The Foam,

Your question is incredibly similar to one here on the forum posted just a few days ago. I’d refer you to my reply in post #2 here. The mattress you’re attempting to copy has a quite unique structure and there aren’t many off of the top of my head that are similar except what I listed in that post.

Also, if you’re interested in mattresses made without foam, you may wish to look at this post as well.

There’s more complete information about the products and components used by Berkeley Ergonomics on their web site, and I do think highly of them. The different spring units come form Germany and Sweden and are quite high quality. You certainly could contact BE if you desired more specific information and see what they would be willing to provide and what they would consider proprietary. The flexible slat system is actually quite durable, but not necessary is you wouldn’t want to use it. Some do like the ability to customize different zones, and it will have an impact upon the comfort of the mattress.

Phoenix