Frustrated in pa

So my wife and I have been looking for a few weeks. I have read more articles and looked at more mattresses than I ever wanted. We are both nurses who simply want a good quality matte rests for our sleep. Firm, possibly latex. We were on vacation in Va and slept on a great foam mattress.

We have narrowed our search down to OMF or possibly Saatva. However it sounds like a regional manufacturer may be the way to go. We live in the Philadelphia area. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Frustrated in pa,

Just in case you haven’t read it … post #1 here and the information it links to is the first place I would start. It will give you the basic information you need when you are mattress shopping and the steps that will help you find the most suitable mattress with the best possible quality and value.

You can see some of my thoughts and an analysis of the Saatva mattresses in this thread.

OMF is certainly one of the options I would be looking at in the Philadelphia area.

Some of the better options in the Philadelphia area are listed in post #4 here. There is also some member feedback from Philadelphia in this thread that may be helpful.

Hope this helps

Phoenix