Ghostbed Customer Service Issues?

Hi km204,

I wanted to chime in and let you know @Phoenix has contacted GhostBed by email to get answers to your concerns ‘straight from the horse’s mouth’, and they will likely be in touch with you after the holiday weekend, as well as respond to our email…sorry to hear you have had a less than ideal experience with them. A few things to consider:

1. While there are legitimate reasons to return goods, consumers can sometimes take advantage of the generous return policy

2. The sheer volume of sales GhostBed does, especially during the holidays can warrant their being more stringent in their processing of returns, which may cause a delay in communicating with you
    if you do need to process a return.

3. The GhostBed Natural is extremely good quality, and as its’ made of durable latex, I would not be worried as unless there is something very wrong with the coil unit the mattress should expand to its’ initial condition, as there is no memory or gel foam, which can be damaged due to compression is some cases. Can you let us know if the mattress expended now that you have had for a couple of days…is the difference still 1.75 inches?

4. As far as the BBB is concerned I would take things with a grain of salt; there were quite a few businesses complaining about BBB’s treatment for companies that are not BBB paying members. (One of which is of course GhostBed). You may want to have a look at this post from @Phoenix.

We will certainly update you after we have heard from GhostBed, please do let us know when you a hear back from them as well.

~ Basilio