Good King latex mattress in ranges of $1000

Hi Phoenix

What’s your recommendations for a good king size latex mattress within the range of $1000, knowing that I am a side sleeper with a back pain
Also what do you think of this one:- DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Dreams
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006FLUIB4/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3EVX3VISFQ0QY&coliid=IVSPZ0WJRR1LN&psc=1

If you do recommend it, then which one is better for me

1- Cushion firm
2- Plush/medium

Thanks a lot for your prompt support

Hi wafik_m,

The first place to start your research is the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices based on all the criteria that are most important to you (including your budget range).

There are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved to make any specific recommendations for a mattress based on specs (either yours or a mattress) or “theory” so if you can’t test a mattress in person to make sure that it’s a good match for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) based on your actual testing (hopefully using the testing guidelines in the tutorial post) then the most reliable source of guidance will be a more detailed conversation with a knowledgeable and experienced online retailer or manufacturer (such as Dreamfoam) so they can help “talk you through” your firmness choices and the options they have available using the information that you provide them about yourself along with any local testing you have done and the averages of other customers that are similar to you to help you make the choice with the best chance of success (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here). I’m happy to help with “how” to choose but only you can decide on which specific mattress is the best “match” for you based on all the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you.

There is also more about the different was to choose a mattress (either online or local) and how to minimize the risks involved with each of them in post #2 here.

The tutorial post also includes a link to a list of the members of the site that sell mattresses online (in the optional online step) and many of them make latex mattresses or latex hybrid mattresses that use different types of latex with a range of different designs, options, features, price ranges, and exchange or return policies that would be well worth considering although your budget is really too low for an all latex mattress in king size so you will be mostly limited to a latex hybrid mattress rather than “all latex” mattress.

Posts #3 and #4 here also include some links to some of the lower budget latex and latex hybrid mattresses I’m aware of as well.

There is also more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between your “finalists”.

If you let me know your city or zip code I’d also be happy to let you know about any of the better options I’m aware of that are local to you.

Dreamfoam is one of the members of this site which means that I think very highly of them and I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency. They would certainly be well worth considering.

If you do decide to purchase this mattress then I would purchase it from their Dreamfoam site rather than Amazon so that you have the benefit of their 10% discount (see their facebook page here) and their 45 day comfort guarantee as well.

Phoenix