Green Mattress in Illinois

Phoenix, I’ve just placed an order for three mattresses (full, queen and king) through Green Mattress. Thank you so much for your willingness to share your expertise.

Sleep Number experience: I was so lost that I had ordered 2 sleep number beds c2, after 10 days with no sleep and pain, we are returning them. Even though we had a 2" latex dunlop topper ild 24-28 on top of the bed, it was painful. The c2 looked like the most “natural” alternative out there. In my little world, sleeping on air was dreamy and that it couldn’t get more organic than just air. Silly me. My husband and I were sleeping on the dual chamber queen and it was like we’re sleeping in two separate boxes. Our numbers were 35-40. My son didn’t like it either. Anyway, the fumes are too strong and my allergy kicked in. For those who are wondering how it feels like, this is what we experienced: it was soft as soon as you lay on it… But, suddenly, gets hard and uncomfortable. We’re really happy to get back to our old mattress. We couldn’t see any improvement in our sleeping pattern during those nights. Had we seen it, we’d have tried more. Fortunately, sleep number customer service is really helpful and are processing our return (we still need to drop off the boxes at our local UPS).

Anyway, thank you again, your website helped us to make a decision. As soon as we have the new mattresses from Green Mattress and have tried them, we’ll write a review on them.

Hi Whiteshoco,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and for letting us know what you decided to purchase.

You certainly made a great quality/value choice … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix