Guidance Needed - Christeli Daneli vs Rocky Mtn. Brighton

I’m almost done reading (unless you tell me to read on) I think I have narrowed my choice down to 2 in my price range - The Daneli by Christeli and the Brighton by Rocky Mtn. I am interested in long term value. We are both side sleepers for the most part. We try to sleep on our backs but end up flipping side to side. Is there any glaring problem with either of these beds or something I need to know that I have overlooked? Do you have any wisdom for me on how to choose? Or another suggestion? Thanks.

Hi PeggyR,

Christeli says that the Danieli is comparable to the Tempurpedic Rhapsody Breeze so I would make sure you’ve done some careful testing on the Rhapsody Breeze so along with a more detailed conversation with them you have some confidence about how it will feel and perform for you in terms of PPP. They have a good exchange policy but no return policy. A forum search on Danieli will bring up some more feedback about it.

The Brighton is a little different because it uses a cover that is quilted with polyfoam which will have some effect on the “feel” compared to sleeping directly on memory foam. There is more about this in post #2 here. I would also make sure you have had a more detailed conversation with them as well so you also have some sense of how this mattress may feel for you in terms of PPP. They do have a return policy but it doesn’t cover the cost of shipping.

I’m also assuming that you’ve also made some good comparisons and/or had some conversations with some of the other online options that are available to you that are included in the list of online memory foam suppliers in post #12 here and that these were the finalists that you have narrowed things down to.

Post #2 here has more about making final choices once you have eliminated all the worse choices and have narrowed down your options to finalists that have no weak links (which neither one does) and are a choice between “good and good”.

Phoenix