Happy New Year!

Hello all,

I’ve just finished my last post for the evening so before I shut down my computer for the night (and for the year) I wanted to take the chance to wish all the members here and all those who aren’t members but read the forum a Happy New Year and I hope you all have a great 2014.

I’m grateful for all the questions, comments, and participation from all the forum members over the last year and it’s been a wonderful experience be part of your search for a new mattress :slight_smile:

Since it’s a mattress forum … I’ll also wish all of you “great sleeping” in the coming year :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Happy New year to you!
Thanks for this site and the work you do.
I bought two mattresses and a formed latex pillow in 2013 and will pull the trigger once more shortly. I’m thinking Dreamfoam or Brooklyn Bedding (surprise) once again…love that company. Although my favorite latex pillow is from Arizona Premium Mattress.
Anywho, I wouldn’t be where I am today (sleeping well) without this site.
Thank you again,
Jeff

Wish you a fab year…God bless…really appreciate what you do for everyone…thx again.

Happy, healthy new year! Thanks again for all your help and knowledge. My new mattress is arriving Wednesday; can’t wait to report.

Belated Happy New Year to you as well. And many thanks for all the really helpful info you provide.

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Anyone make it more than a week going to the gym? lol

Hi mwnism,

I was smart enough this year not to make any New Years resolutions I would end up breaking … so I didn’t end up breaking a single one :slight_smile:

Phoenix