Hate my bedinabox, thanks for all the info.

I found my way to this site while reading into the Dormeir mattress protector, which I did decide to purchase. I have to say I was really shocked at all the good information I found here Phoenix.

I purchased a bedinabox about a month ago, and it has caused me nothing but lower back pain. Their foam doesn’t allow for any sink in and I can see how my girls spine remains curved when she is on her side. I see now that the big mistake I made was relying on reviews too much. Like you mention somewhere on this site, those reviews were most likely based on the perceived value and not the quality of the bed; Lesson learned. I’m glad they have a good return policy, because I can’t wait to send it back.

Anyways, I really appreciate all the great information on this site. It never even crossed my mind to look for local manufacturers. I found your list for the Seattle area, and I’m going to spend the next two days checking them out. I really feel educated about what I need to look for now and I can’t wait to see what these guys have to offer. Thanks.

Hi BloodSyphon,

Thanks for the kind words … and I’m glad you found us.

If you have questions along the way don’t hesitate to post them :slight_smile:

Phoenix