Hats Off To You Guys

I’m mattress shoping for the whole family; one king, two twins and a queen. Now, I don’t really want to go check out what they have in stores. I don’t like pressure sales, driving or having to pay tax. I’m…frugal. And I research like crazy. So, while researching the different memory foam beds they have on Amazon, I was one click away from ordering a king-sized generic memory foam bed when I decided to click on a external ad. One thing led to another and somehow I found myself here. Boy am I glad I didn’t click “buy”. Talk about opening my eyes to all the differences:memory foam vs. latex, low density vs high density, HD, HR, firmness, polyfoam core materials and so much more. Wow! I had no idea. I nixed the Amazon idea (unless I buy from Dreamfoam) and I’m going to buy from one of the companies recommended on this site. Possibly Restava. I would NEVER have known about these companies if not for this sight. Thank you so much for providing such wonderful information.

Hi wwwangels,

I’m glad you found us … and thanks for the kind words :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up choosing … and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way.

Based on your comments I’m guessing you’ve already read this but just in case … the mattress shopping tutorial here will be helpful and the optional online step also links to several lists of some of the better online options I’m aware of (including Dreamfoam and Restava).

Phoenix