Hello :) looking for best quality within 500-700.

Hi everyone, so I have been searching for a mattress for aboiut a week. I am in need of a new one badly and quickly. Amazon is picking up a crappy mattress a got from them that didn’t even last 1 month before giving me back problems.

I want to get the most durable mattress I can in my price range. I’m able to spend at max $700. Ideally I want latex because it seems to be the most durable.

I am able to adjust to a firm or plush mattress and I sleep in all different positions.

Does anyone have any suggestions of mattresses in my price range that are 100% latex or a compatible durable material?

Also do the tuftandneedle mattresses last ?

Lastly, is a latex and foam hybrid mattress worth it from a durability standpoint?

Hi ArielHunter,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear whatever mattress you bought on amazon didn’t work out well for you. :frowning:

While you don’t mention what size you’re looking for, for those that have a more restricted budget then post #4 here and the posts it links to also include many of the better lower budget online options I’m aware of as well. It’s a good start.

[quote]Also do the tuftandneedle mattresses last ?
Lastly, is a latex and foam hybrid mattress worth it from a durability standpoint?[/quote]

How long a mattress “lasts” is related to many factors, most notably the quality of the componentry within the mattress (see this article). You can find the specifications of the T&N mattress in the simplified choice thread here. As for “hybrid mattresses”, durability would again be determined by the componentry within any mattress you were considering. See this article about mattress specifications that you need to know.

If you have any questions about specifications or certain products you discover, feel free to post back on the forum and I’ll do my best to be assistive.

Phoenix

thank you for the helpful reply!

so I was looking for a King size, and upon further reading I can most likelt extend my budget up to $1000 if I can get something that is 100% latex

do you know of any fully latex mattresses at this price point ?

I will check out these resources, there is just so many!

thank you!

I’m kind of in the same area as you, bouncing between 700ish range and around 1000. Brooklyn Bed BME and Nest Alexander, though I haven’t found much in between like the 700-800 range and the 1300-1400 range, and that’s a pretty big jump.

Not sure of the cost now, but we have had our Tuft and Needle for about 1.5 years and it has held up very well (and we are not skinny people). At first it felt very form, but has softened up a bit and is extremely comfortable. We love it.

Hi ArielHunter,

I already provided you some references for items that are a at a bit of a lower price point in my answer to your previous post, including some site members using latex, such as Arizona Premium, Dreamfoam, Flobeds, Latex Mattress Factory, SleepEZ, and Sleep on Latex. Those would be a good start. The focus of this forum isn’t picking out mattresses for people or making specific recommendations, but giving them the tools to do that on their own, which does involve members doing some searching on their own.

I also deleted your other post asking basically this same question, as it’s confusing to post the same question in multiple locations on the site, as it splits up the information in the thread to multiple locations and makes it more difficult for readers (and me :wink: ) to follow.

Phoenix