Hello :) looking for best quality within 500-700.

Hi ArielHunter,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear whatever mattress you bought on amazon didn’t work out well for you. :frowning:

While you don’t mention what size you’re looking for, for those that have a more restricted budget then post #4 here and the posts it links to also include many of the better lower budget online options I’m aware of as well. It’s a good start.

[quote]Also do the tuftandneedle mattresses last ?
Lastly, is a latex and foam hybrid mattress worth it from a durability standpoint?[/quote]

How long a mattress “lasts” is related to many factors, most notably the quality of the componentry within the mattress (see this article). You can find the specifications of the T&N mattress in the simplified choice thread here. As for “hybrid mattresses”, durability would again be determined by the componentry within any mattress you were considering. See this article about mattress specifications that you need to know.

If you have any questions about specifications or certain products you discover, feel free to post back on the forum and I’ll do my best to be assistive.

Phoenix