Hello

Found your site researching mattresses. What a wealth of information! Almost too much. Taking a while to work through it. Any thoughts on Design Sleep products?? They’re near Columbus, Ohio.

Hi dom15,

You can see some of my thoughts about Design Sleep here and here. They carry Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses which are high quality mattresses that use good quality materials and components and don’t have any weak links in their design and would be well worth including in your research. A forum search on designsleep or an exact term site search on design sleep (you can just click both links) will bring up more comments and feedback about them.

Some of the better options or “possibilities” I’m aware of in the Columbus, OH area (subject to the quality/value guidelines here) are listed in post #2 here.

Phoenix

Thanks for the info. I’m actually near Pittsburgh & thought about Columbus because it is close enough to pickup a mattress if needed. Wondered about The Origional Mattress Company(we have them here too). Nice people to talk to & no pressure to buy aat all.

Hi dom15,

The forum list for Pittsburgh (again subject to making sure that you can find out the type and quality of the materials in any mattress you are considering) is in post #2 here and includes some comments about OMF which are transparent about all the materials in their mattresses (as long as you ask them specifically) and have some good quality/value options available as well.

Phoenix

Thanks again! Lots of info.