Help finding latex mattress

I have been sleeping on a 10+ year old Sealy “latex” mattress. It has not been comfortable for about 1+ years. I added a topper to it to help with the sagging (depression) issues where both my husband and I sleep. The topper helped for a while but is no longer acceptable and I am on the hunt for a new mattress.
I know the only option for me is a latex mattress - I have allergies, both my husband and I sleep hot, and I like how latex does not transfer motion.
I have read everything on your site (I’m a structural engineer and detail oriented)
What I would like to know is ---- Do you know of any stores near me (Cleveland, Ohio) that have all latex mattresses? I want the comfort layer(s) and support layer(s) to be latex – preferably talalay for the comfort layer. Also prefer natural to synthetic
I am willing to travel (2-3 hour drive) to try mattresses. Please help me, I need a good night’s sleep soon.

If there really isn’t anything near me, what are your top on-line options that will work for me?

Thanks for all your help.

Hi MarinaMist,

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Cleveland area are listed in post #2 here. There are a number of “mostly latex” mattresses but I’m not sure if any of them carry an all latex mattress so you would need to make a few calls to confirm what they carry on their floor.

Some of the other forum lists that are a little further away from you are in post #6 here.

The mattress shopping tutorial also includes a link to this post which includes a list of all the members here that sell online and many of these make all latex mattresses that use all the different types and blends of latex that include many different designs, options, features, and budget ranges that would all be well worth considering depending on the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you.

Phoenix