Help! Have 24 hrs to buy mattress in New York City

Hi,
I need to buy a new mattress and have only 24 hours to make a decision. Bed can arrive later but I need to pay and settle details ASAP.

Any recommendations for NYC area? I’ve been browsing the forums and trying to absorb as much info as possible in a short time.

For whatever reason the names Charles P Rogers and Berkeley Ergonomics have jumped out at me.

My budget is $2000-3000 and I plan on using an adjustable base.

I’m 5’8" 185 lbs and wife is 5’3" 100 lbs. we both sleep on our backs. I toss and turn a lot at night due to eczema and it bothers my wife sometimes.

Any suggestions on a showroom I can go to and make a decision fast? Frankly I tried a few beds in Mattress Firm and everything feels OK to me, so I’m not sure what my preferences are. I don’t want to buy from mattress firm or the S brands but just bringing this up to say I probably care more about quality and value for money and frankly I can sleep ok anything…

As for the adjustable base - any recommendations for this?

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately I have no knowledge of what might be in your area. The Charles P Rogers beds are good quality but over priced. We make one similar at less than half the price but we are in AZ so you can’t really try them out. As far as the adjustable beds go it’s hard to beat Amazons prices on Leggett and Platt bases. The free shipping aspect is really nice. Here’s the link to our best selling model so you have something to compare to price wise - Ultimate Hybrid- Pocket Coil/Latex

Thanks - that’s very helpful commentary.

If I told you of a Charles P Rogers model I liked, could you tell me what was comparable at your business?

Also - what do you think of Berkeley Ergonomics?

Send me the links to the products you like from both companies and I’ll send you what we have that is comparable