HELP! I need a mattress and I'm sooooooo lost

Hey Bernie and welcome to the Mattress Underground & becoming a new MUGster.

I’m sorry to hear about your Avocado experience. If you’re a fan of avocados, consider checking out @My_Green_Mattress for a potential alternative.

Here another couple facing similar mattress challenges, there’s a recent post about a couple dealing with mattress selection issues. Check out this thread.

In the price range you mentioned, you might want to explore options beyond Avocado for higher quality. @TheCleanBedroom offers a variety of luxurious, quality choices. For a personalized experience focusing on individual body sections, @CST provides ultimate analysis and accommodation. @FloBeds offer the complete Talalay latex experience with some customization options. @CozyPure can offer you a customized experience with comfort for each sleeper.

If you’re interested in pre-built or DIY solutions, Arizona Premium, Sleepez, and Latex Mattress Factory provide options for creating your own mattress system.

Rest assured, you’ve come to the right place. Our Trusted Member experts (TM’s) are ready to collaborate and assist you in crafting the perfect mattress.

Hopefully this will give you a running start,

Good luck and we are always here to answer you specific questions.

Maverick