Help in finding Soft Plush mattress

Hi,
I am looking for a King Size mattress that is very soft. I lost my home in Sandy and just rebuilding and shopping for all new contents for my home. A Soft comfortable mattress is first on our list. Pls. any help or suggestions appreciated.

Hi LJ,

I know that Sandy affected the lives of many people and I’m sorry to hear you were one of them.

The first place to start with your mattress research is post #1 here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make the most informed and suitable choice.

Once you’ve done some initial reading and reach step 3 and you are ready to start testing mattresses … if you let me know the city or zip where you live I’d be happy to let you know of the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

If you have questions along the way or need to “fact check” any information you are given then don’t hesitate to post them on the forum :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Hi,
Thank you so very much for replying so quickly. I am near a few zip codes: 11209/11229/11572 Brooklyn, N.Y., Oceanside, N.Y.

Hi LJ,

Post #2 here has a list of the better options I’m aware of in and around the New York City area and post #7 here is a more categorized list with more detailed descriptions of some of them.

Phoenix