Help in Northern Virginia - Washington DC Metro Please

TMU Site states: “One of the goals of this website is to help consumers identify and find the manufacturers who are open and transparent about the materials in their mattresses and are focused on making and selling higher quality and value mattresses.”

I live in Fairfax County VA, part of the Washington DC metro area. Can TMU or forum participants provide any retailers, or manufactures with stores in this area. I would be thrilled to speak with someone who really knows and cares about quality bedding products. I’m in the market now. DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia suburbs encompass my geographical reach. Online dealers are OK too. Thanks for the great work you do on behalf of consumers.

Hi mduda,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum!.

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Northern Virginia and Washington, DC areas (subject to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets the quality/value guidelines here) are listed in post #2 here.

The mattress shopping tutorial also includes several links to lists that include the better online options I’m aware of (in the optional online step) that include many different types and categories of mattresses and budget ranges.

Phoenix

I would at least recommend a stop by Urban Mattress.

Phoenix, it appears Urban Mattress now has a second Northern Virginia location – in Leesburg: ADMIN NOTE:Retired Website | Archived Footprint: urbanmattress.com/stores/virginia/leesburg

According to the website, both stores are owned by the same person, Nathaniel. He was helpful during my mattress selection process.

Hi The Toddler,

Thanks for the heads up :).

I’ve added Leesburg to their description in the Washington, DC list.

Phoenix