Help narrowing choices please?

Hi Jessukuh,

While there is no formula or “theory at a distance” that anyone can use to tell you what mattress to purchase out of all the thousands of possibilities or which would be most suitable for your specific needs and preferences … there are certainly steps you can take which can greatly increase your odds of making the best possible choice. The “best” place to start is post #1 here which has the information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make good choices … one step at a time.

I’m assuming from your comments that you are in or near Portland and while I think you’ve seen this … the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Portland area are in post #2 here. I added one to the list today (Cotton clouds futons) to bring it up to date.

Before you consider an airbed I would read this article. As you will see … I would hesitate before going in this direction.

You can read about how to know the “best” mattress for you in post #2 here and post #5 here. Nobody else can define this for you more accurately than your own personal testing. Because of your heavier than average weight … using higher quality versions of any type of material or component you use will be more important … particularly in the upper layers of the mattress.

NO … they are different companies. With the addition from today you now have one more possibility you can include in your research :slight_smile:

Phoenix