Help with choosing a mattress

Hi Jill71rdh.

You did well with both reaching out to our expert members and appending your comment to an existing topic. For those asking the same question, I posted a sticky which explains this.

Congratulations on your new mattress purchase :cheer:

Most consumers that come here and wish to make an informed purchase go through a bit (or … 6 months :ohmy: :slight_smile: ) of “information overload” and “paralysis by analysis” unless they have a great deal of knowledge and experience with different types of mattress materials and specs and different layering combinations and how they combine together and can translate them into their own “real life” experience that can be unique to them. It finally comes to the point when one is better served by taking “the plunge” and relying upon the advice of a manufacturer/retailer that is knowledgeable and has consumers’ best interest at heart.

You’ve certainly made a good quality/value choice from Arizona Premium, our Trusted Members here and I am glad that you used Ken’s expert advice in making your selection.

I’m looking forward to any updates you may have one you’ve had the chance to sleep on it.

Poenix