Help

Hi Hashim,

There isn’t a single manufacturer or a single mattress that is “the best” because each person may have different criteria that are important to them and a mattress that is perfect for one person may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on.

There is more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses and help you decide which mattress would be "best for you.

I would also make sure you’ve read the mattress shopping tutorial which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choice … and know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

The tutorial post includes a link to a list of the members here that sell mattresses online (in the optional online step) and many of these make a range of latex mattresses that use different types of latex and have different designs, options, return and exchange policies, and price ranges that would be a good place to start as a “value” reference.

There may also be some manufacturers or retailers that are local to you that would be well worth considering as well and if you let me know your city or zip code I’d be happy to let you know about the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

Phoenix