Hi I need help finding an honest company to buy Dunlap latex.

I called several places and have anywhere from $1600 to $5000 for a 10" calking latex mattress and they all claim to be natural Dunlap latex. and have some certification on them.
How do you I differentiate a good price and honest quality. I wouldn’t know if its synthetic sold for natural.
I am looking for small honest company. with fair price. :wink:

Hi expressme2,

The first place to start your research is the mattress shopping tutorial here which includes all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that you will need to make the best possible choice … and perhaps more importantly know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

There is more about the different types and blends of latex in post #6 here.

If you let me know your city or zip code I’d be happy to let you know about the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

If you are including online options in your research then the mattress shopping tutorial includes a link to a list of the members here that sell mattresses online (in the optional online step) that compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency and many of them make latex and latex hybrid mattresses that use different types and blends of latex that have a range of different designs, options, features, return and exchange policies, and prices that that would all be well worth considering.

Phoenix