How to... A Researcher's Guide to Mattress Wisdom

Hi, me and my partner are looking for a twin 100% latex mattress (for our kiddo) in Canada, and are comparing two similarly priced inexpensive options:

1. Majestic Sit and Sleep’s “Restore 6” model (currently on sale at $499 Canadian)

2. Naturelle’s “Juvenile” model ($599 Canadian)

Even after going through some of the material on your (very helpful) forum/site, I can’t discern what the difference is between these two mattresses. Are they different qualities? Majestic Sit and Sleep’s version is, according to their blurb, “a 6-inch GOLS certified Organic Dunlop latex core.” Naturelle’s version says it “has a 6 inch core of medium-firm GOLS certified organic rubber” and has a bunch of icons indicating various certifications on the product page – GOLS, Eco Institut, SLAB accredited, etc. How do I tell the difference in quality of product?

Naturelle is closer to us, geographically – Majestic Sit and Sleep is on the other side of the country, so with shipping it would come to about the same for each option. But I’ve seen some not-so-great comments on this forum about Naturelle, including a thread about what their latex mattresses are made of (though I couldn’t make sense of the nitty-gritty as to what the problem was and am feeling a bit stupid about this). This latter has me wondering about whether the similarly inexpensive model from Majestic Sit and Sleep would be of the same (poor?) quality (along the lines of “you get what you paid for”). Are these essentially the same mattress? Or is Majestic Sit and Sleep a different quality (or at least more transparent in what it is)?

Finally, I’m not sure if this is the right place to post, so apologies if I’m getting things wrong, but I’ve researched the site and had a hard time finding an appropriate thread to reply to. And thanks in advance. Y’all do great work.