I know my pillow choice, here's my stats - will you help me get it "just right"?

Hi SallyS,

I was talking with someone about a week ago (and I’m embarrassed to admit don’t remember who it was any more) that was telling me that they loved the K-Lex pillow (and they sold them as well) and I told them that it was probably going to be one of the next pillow purchases I make … just because it sounds so intriguing.

Phoenix

Well, there aren’t a lot of places to get them, but now that I have perused their website, I am intrigued by their topper as well. No info available, just a teaser.

Hi -

@ Clawdia - I guess if the contour line runs right through the middle it may or may not be the best fit depending on the person. I’m thinking maybe 3/4 and 1/4 might have been better? Anyhow, food for thought since it can’t be changed.

Re: the K-Lex - this one sounds very interesting. Would love to hear more reviews of it. If it truly has the right blend of support (latex) and ability to conform/mold it (kapok) that could be the golden formula for my needs.
I’m not sure about the side sleeper one. First starting with it back sleeping and then moving it to side sleep? Then if you roll onto your other side you have to move it to that side of the bed. Sounds like too much moving the pillow all night.

I wonder about starting a new thread for the K-Lex pillow? Any first hand info. on this pillow would be much appreciated.

There has been some interesting “pillow talk” in this topic so I’ve added it as one of the links in the main pillow thread here :).

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,

When you said your next pillow purchase might be a K-Lek, how often do you purchase new items to try? If you do so I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

Hi seejanesleep,

I don’t have any specific timeframe at the moment other than making it my next choice because I’m happy with the pillow I currently sleep on (lanoodles latex) and my DH is also happy with hers (the biogreen trillow) but I would imaging it would be sometime in the next year because my curiosity will probably get the best of me by then.

She is also “the boss” when it comes to bedding purchases :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Seejanesleep: re “the K-Lex - this one sounds very interesting. Would love to hear more reviews of it. If it truly has the right blend of support (latex) and ability to conform/mold it (kapok) that could be the golden formula for my needs.”

• does the LaNoodle not provide both moldability and support? (And soft, yes)?

I am trying to choose between the 2. I have tried the K-lex in person and love the soft squishiness and moldability but felt it was just too low. LaNoodle is much higher but I have no reference on feel comparison.

Reading comments, LaNoodle sounds taller, softer. Is it soft and that weird squishy feel? Retain shape? Softness vs support compared to k-lex? I have severe neck issues and find most foams far too firm but need height as well. The moldability of soft foam seems to help.