I-Mattress by King Koil

Hi MGS,

I would be very concerned yes. I would start any search for a new mattress by reading post #1 here.

The biggest issue with King Koil (Comfort Solutions) along with most of the other major brands is that they refuse to disclose the meaningful details about the layers in their mattress. What this means is that any salesperson that talks about the quality of the mattress is just parroting what they have been told and “quality” becomes a meaningless word because there is no way for a consumer (or the salesperson) to know for themselves. This also makes meaningful value comparisons impossible and for the most part if “alternative” methods are used to find out the details of the foam you would find they are lower quality than most of the smaller competing brands. You are being sold a marketing story and an expensive one at that.

Warranties also have little to nothing to do with how long a mattress will last for any particular person. They too are mostly about marketing as you can read in post #174 here.

Some of the better options and possibilities in the Spring Hill / Tampa area I’m aware of are in post #2 here

Phoenix