I need to to anyone or info on Magniflex. Looking at the one model called dolce vita. Does it sleep hot. And is it high quality foam?

*need help I need help anyone or info on Magniflex. Looking at the one model called dolce vita. Does it sleep hot. And is it high quality foam?

Hi Anetty,
Welcome to the Mattress Underground.
I am not familiar with Magniflex nor have I seen any posts from them in recent months. Perhaps you can try contacting them through their website.
Magniflex

Sorry that I could not be of any help. The last time they posted, Phoenix asked them about their foams and density, but did not get a response. Hopefully you will do better contacting them directly.
Norm

ThNk you got getting back. Just want to know if they’re rarely as high quality and super safe as thru claim. They don’t give any info when calling or messaging

Plus I’m supposed to purchase tomorrow

I completely understand. I looked at their site. Unfortunately for everyone who might be interested. There is a lot of word salad on the website. They are excellent at using all the buzz words and terminologies, but fail to identify anything. So it is next to impossible to determine, quality, integrity and longevity. Words like the “finest” “premium” “luxurious” masters of comfort and relaxation, does not tell you the purchaser if their memory foam is 3lb, 4lb, or 5lb. If their high density foam is 1.8lb, 2.2lbs or an ILD of 36, 44 or 28.

That is not to say it is bad or wont be comfortable, we simply just dont know. It is hard to say if they even have a trial period.
The best advice I can offer is the 4 R’s. Refund, Return, Restocking and Reputation. Find that out first then move on to the mattress stats. The higher the density the more durable the material is likely to be. Memory foam 4 or 5lb. High Density foam, at least 1.8lb. plus it is an all foam mattress, you need to know the density of the core.

Hopefully, they will be transparent about that.

Good luck with it,
Norm