I think I've made a decision

Thank you for this wonderful website. After 18 years in our bed we are finally able to purchase a new bed. I remembered my mother stating once that they had a foam bed and it was the most comfortable bed she ever owned. I’m guessing this was in the 60’s or 70’s. So I started searching on google and stumbled into this website. It has been a fountain of information. It’s taken several months to digest most of the pertinent information. I have decided to go with mattresses.net and their natural talalay. All things combined they are the best value. We were only able to physically test one latex bed locally, Salem, Oregon. After sleeping in our horrible bed it’s virtually impossible to imagine what a comfortable bed should feel like! So it’s a big risk.

Thank you to all for your posts. Wish us luck.

Hi Sbge,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! … and I’m glad you found us.

I noticed that you registered with your email as your username which means that automated spambots will be able to harvest your email and add you to their spam lists. If you’d like I can remove the @ and the domain after it and change your username to just Sbge (or any username you wish).

As you know I think highly of Arizona Premium Mattress (mattresses.net) and I think you certainly made a great quality/value choice … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Good luck … and I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix