info on the serta viewpoint super pilow top

we have been looking all over town for a new mattress as the old one is beyond bad for the last couple years and have found nothing we stumbled upon the viewpoint super pillow top and we both really love it but where wondering if its gonna hold up this is what i have found online about the make up of the mattress

In-store prices may be even lower than sale prices shown below!*
*Some restrictions apply. Excludes Hot Buys and Outlet prices. See store for details
Home > Mattresses > Matt - Mattress and Box Spring > Serta Smart Choice Viewpoint King Super Pillow Top Mattress Set
Smart Choice Viewpoint King Super Pillow Top Mattress and Box Spring
by Serta
Part of the Smart Choice Viewpoint Collection
Sku: 951953K+2x901499TXL
$1,399.00
Sale Price: $998.00
Request More Info
Add To QuickList
View Brand Print
Share:

Mattress Set

Twin Mattress
& Foundation
More Info
$528.00
Full Mattress
& Foundation
More Info
$598.00
Queen Mattress
& Foundation
More Info
$698.00
King Mattress
& Foundation
More Info
$998.00
1 2 3 4 5
Be the first to
write a review
Mattress Cover Shown May Differ Slightly From Cover In Store

Item Page Plugs
Item Page Plugs
Item Page Plugs
Advertisement
About this Item:
Item Description

Sink into a sweet slumber with the extreme softness of this Super Pillow Top mattress. Complete with an additional layer of upholstery at the surface, this model is perfect for side sleepers who require extra cushion at pressure-points of the body. From Comfort Foam to Convoluted Foam to Hi IFD Support Foam and even Latex Foam, this mattress uses an assortment of advanced comfort layers to create a cooler, healthier, and softer sleep surface. All resting over a VertiCoil Premier Innerspring with Foam Encasement, this model is the best of both cushion and support. Offering increased coil coverage and added edge strength, the innerspring conforms to your body, while also eliminating edge “roll off.” Completing the look and feel of this Super Pillow Top mattress is a quilted layer of Comfort Fiber and Comfort Foam.

The Smart Choice Viewpoint King Super Pillow Top Mattress and Box Spring by Serta in the Spokane, Kennewick Washington, Coeur d’Alene Idaho, Hermiston Oregon area from Walker’s Furniture and Mattress. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.

The Smart Choice Viewpoint King Super Pillow Top Mattress Set consists of:

Specifications:
Item & Dimensions
Manufacturer Serta
Mattress Size King
Category
Mattress Type Inner Spring
Comfort Level Pillow Top
No Flip Yes
Composition
Comfort Layers 1" Hi IFD Support Foam, 1" Comfort Foam, 1/2" Latex Foam, Innerpanel, 3" Convoluted Topper
Top Quilted with Comfort Fiber and 1½" Comfort Foam
Construction
Coil Count 624
Coils and Support Verticoil Premier with Foam Encasement. The Verticoil Premier Innerspring provides 35% increased surface coverage over value-priced innerspring systems, which results in an increased ability to conform to the individual contours of each person’s body.
Edge Support Foam Encasement surrounds the innerspring to provide support from head to toe. The hard foam rails around the mattress perimeter are used to protect against edge break down. Foam encased edge support extends the sleep surface and helps the mattress experience less sagging.
Foundation/Box Spring Wood Foundation
Warranty
Warranty 10 Year Non-Prorated Warranty
Fire Barrier Information FireShield encompasses the mattress for protection from fire. Note: Mattresses manufactured for sale in Canada are not required by law to have fire barriers.
Origin Made In the USA

Hi baggedmada,

The first place I would start your mattress research is the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choice … and more importantly know how and why to avoid the worst ones including major brands such as Serta or any manufacturer that doesn’t provide the information you need about the quality of the materials inside their mattress to make an informed choice (see the guidelines here).

Unfortunately … the information you listed says nothing about the quality or durability of the materials in your mattress (see here) and that alone would be reason enough to avoid it.

There is also more about the most important parts of the value of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can also help you to make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses … and avoid the likelihood of buyers remorse much too quickly after your purchase.

Once you reach step 3 in the tutorial if you let me know your city or zip code I’d be happy to let you know about any of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

Phoenix

i have been reading all i can for about the last 2 weeks here and has helped a ton. it did kinda send up a flag that all i can find is this little bit of info

we are in Lincoln,NE 68516 i know of only one place that’s recommended on here in Omaha Midwest bedding i think
we have now looked at every place in Lincoln and found only this bed

Hi baggedmazda,

[quote]we are in Lincoln,NE 68516 i know of only one place that’s recommended on here in Omaha Midwest bedding i think
we have now looked at every place in Lincoln and found only this bed [/quote]

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Lincoln/Omaha areas (subject to the “value” guidelines I linked in my last reply) are listed in post #2 here.

Phoenix