Innerspring in the NYC / Northern NJ area

I have been reading a lot of the advice on this forum which is immensely helpful. I am ready to go look in stores and start testing out mattresses but could use some help finding the best places to go. I have seen this link, which list a number of places around the NYC / Northern NJ area.

https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/factory-direct-mattress-manufacturers-near-new-york-city-ny

However, many of the listings are for latex or foam mattresses. We are looking for an innerspring. I was wondering if anyone has a good list of places to go for innerspring mattresses.

Thank you for your help.

Hi forestsw,

I live in Central PA and talked to a company in Pottstown, PA called magic sleeper. www.magicsleeper.net

John there has been very helpful and they offer a wide variety of beds from innerspring to latex. My conversations with him have led me to believe that he can customize beds also including the innersprings mattresses. Not sure how far this would be for you but could be one spot to look into. I know my wife and I are considering the 3.5 hour jaunt to visit their factory if time permits.

I am sure also that Phoenix will pull out some magic list of other great places for your area.

Hi forestsw,

Most of the manufacturers or retailers in the New York list you linked sell innerspring mattresses with a few exceptions (such as Dixie Foam and White Lotus). I also added one more (ComfortBedding) which have some low/mid quality innerspring mattresses which I hadn’t carried forward from another list previously.

If you check their websites or call them they will give you a better idea of what they have available on their showroom floor.

There is also a more categorized list for Northern New Jersey in post #7 here which has a more detailed description of some of them as well.

Phoenix

Thank you for your help. I am off this weekend to start the process.

Hi forestsw,

I’m looking forward to your feedback :slight_smile:

Phoenix