Inquiry Latex pure bliss

This was mattress only, not the base correct?

If you are referring to post #58, the prices quotes were for the mattress only, not the set.

Hello again Diane,
It sounds like an excellent choice as you will have 6 different combinations possible.
The one thought I have is concerning your return policy - from reading the site it appears you have two options:
-30 days to exchange (free) a comfort layer
-60 days to send it back
Both say ā€œfrom the invoice dateā€. Does this mean from when you bought it or when they ship it?
In other words, if you bought it 30 days agoā€¦is your exchange time already over before you take delivery?
I hope that isnā€™t the case but it might be a good idea to clarify.
Keep us posted, this is really interesting!
Jeff

I Just wanted to say that this thread, among others, has been extremely helpful. I am also going to try and replicate the PLB feel (In particular I like the Nature). I will let you know how it all goes! Much thanks for all fo your discussion, insight and experience.

Z

Hi bro-crispy,

Iā€™m glad the thread ā€¦ and the site ā€¦ could help you.

Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up with :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I would not try to replicate ā€“ I would buy the PLB. The place in CA which I purchased and mentioned has an amazing price and has excellent customer service. Free white glove shipping as well and Iā€™m in KS. Highly recommend Comfort Gallery Mattress. 949-488-8000

Best of luck. Just keep in mind that the idea of ā€œduplicationā€ is a very nuanced process which includes inherent variations with regards to the materials utilized. I would even go so far as saying that there are minor variations between identical mattresses from the same manufacture.