INSIGHT

I’m considering a tempflow eros mattress or a Loom-Leaf Saatva Do you have any insight on these two mattress?

Hi DEEPLOVE,

post #13 here which can help you make more meaningful quality/value comparisons between mattresses in terms of suitability (how well you will sleep), durability (how long you will sleep well), and the overall value of a mattress compared to your other finalists (based on all the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you).

You can see my general comments about Relief Mart and Tempflow in post #9 here.

The Tempflow Eros mattress uses 2 layers of 5 lb memory foam on top of two layers of High Density polyfoam (which I believe is 2.1 lb density but I would confirm this) and there are no lower quality materials or weak links in the mattress so assuming it would be a good match for you in terms of PPP then it would be well worth considering.

You can see my general comments about the Loom & Leaf mattress in post #2 here in the simplified choice mattress topic and I would be a little cautious here (particularly if you are in higher weight ranges) because of the convoluted 4 lb memory foam and the lower density base layers.

As you can see … the Tempflow Eros uses higher quality and more durable materials than the Loom & Leaf.

I can’t speak to which of them would be the best “match” for you in terms of comfort and PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) but when you can’t test a mattress in person then the most reliable source of guidance is always a more detailed phone conversation with a knowledgeable and experienced retailer or manufacturer that has your best interests at heart and who can help “talk you through” the specifics of their mattresses and the properties and “feel” of the materials they are using (fast or slow response, resilience, firmness etc) and the options they have available that may be the best “match” for you based on the information you provide them, any local testing you have done or mattresses you have slept on and liked or other mattresses you are considering that they are familiar with, and the “averages” of other customers that are similar to you. They will know more about “matching” their specific mattress designs to different body types, sleeping positions, and preferences (or to other mattresses that they are familiar with) than anyone else.

Phoenix