Is an aireweave topper difficult to roll up?

I once bought a latex topper, it wasn’t what I wanted so I returned it but it was a real struggle rolling it up and getting it back into the box. I want to try a firm aireweave topper, which is returnable. Does anyone know if it’s hard to roll up? It’s 2 inches thick and the specs are: * Cushion: Polyethylene 100%

• Quilt Shell: Polyester 55%, Cotton 45%
  • Lining: Polyester 100%
  • Mesh: Polyester 100%

Hi JBR2022,

As far as I know the answer is yes, it should roll up easy. I believe the travel topper sometimes used for staying at hotels, B&B’s and at guests homes comes in a duffel style bag already rolled.

Airweave toppers are designed to be flexible and lightweight, making them relatively easy to roll up without damaging the materials.

I do suggest when rolling up the topper, it’s best to start from one end and roll it tightly but not too tightly, to avoid stressing the material excessively.

Once rolled, you can secure it with straps or ties to keep it in place. If it comes with the travel bag, just store it in there. Just remember to unroll it gently when you’re ready to use it again to maintain its shape and performance.

One thing about the aireweave polyethylene material. It can get dent marks and impression marks, so dont store anything on top of it. I know it sounds weird as you are sleeping on it, but it can crease and “dent” if mishandled.

Good luck with it if you end up ordering it.

Maverick

I’m not clear - you’re saying yes, they’re hard to roll up? In the 2nd paragraph you said they’re easy to roll up.

I corrected my first line. The topper is designed to be rolled up and put in the duffel like bag they provide when you use the topper as a travel topper.