Is Icon Sleep a good brand of mattress?

Hi to all members of mattress underground,

I would like to open a topic about “is icon sleep a good brand of mattress?”. As we all know that the most popular brands of mattress here is the tempur pedic, serta, icomfort and so on. Let me say some informations about Icon Sleep. Icon Sleep is the brand of mattress of Bedding Stock,an online mattress store in Stuart. I just want to have some reviews, opinions to you about this brand of mattress. If you already bought this brand kindly tell me your feedback about it so that I can have some ideas on which brand of mattress should I buy. I want to try something new and I am curious about this so that’s why I am asking this.

Hi cruispiyer,

I’m not sure what you have been reading here but these would all be some the least likely mattress choices among the members of this forum (see the guidelines here).

If you are looking for a new mattress then the first place to start is the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that you will need to make the best possible choice … and know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

There is also more about the most important parts of the value of a mattress purchase in post #13 here but outside of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) a mattress is only as good as the quality and durability of the materials inside it … regardless of the name of the manufacturer on the label which is relatively unimportant. If you can find out and list the specifics of the materials inside the specific mattress you are considering (see this article) then I’d be happy to make some comments about the quality of the materials or whether there are any weak links in the mattress as a whole. Without this information it’s not possible to make any meaningful comments about a mattress regardless of the name of the manufacturer.

Icon Sleep is also a Zinus brand which is a Chinese manufacturer that makes a wide range of brands including Enso, Vivon, Spirit Sleep, Night Therapy, Keetsa and many others (see post #2 here). They tend to use lower quality/density and less durable materials in their mattresses than I would normally consider. A forum search on Zinus (you can just click the link) will also bring up more information about them as well.

They are all manufactured in China and shipped compressed to North America and I would also read post #6 here for more about Chinese imports and some of the additional uncertainty that can be involved in purchasing them and I would be very cautious and make sure you know the specifics of the type and quality of the materials inside them before considering them.

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,

My apologies. Great thanks to you. Will read the guidelines. Sorry.

Hi Phoenix,

My apologies. Great thanks to you. Will read the guidelines. Sorry.

Hi cruisepiyer,

Make sure you also read my reply to your other post here as well as the rules of the forum here.

There is no advertising or SEO linking or any promotional content allowed on the forum.

Phoenix

Phoenix,

Yes, I’ve been reading it.

Regards,

Pierre