Is one of these better?

I am looking to get a new mattress fairly soon. A few years go I had a novaform from Costco that I loved. I also know that sometimes changes are made and brands are not always reliable. Does anyone know if either of these is a better buy? I am usually a side sleeper and I do like a firmer mattress, but also understand that as a side sleeper I need a little give, I just hate soft mattresses. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank so much!

http://www.costco.com/.product.739131.html

Hi beachbum,

[quote]I am looking to get a new mattress fairly soon. A few years go I had a novaform from Costco that I loved. I also know that sometimes changes are made and brands are not always reliable. Does anyone know if either of these is a better buy? I am usually a side sleeper and I do like a firmer mattress, but also understand that as a side sleeper I need a little give, I just hate soft mattresses. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank so much!

www.costco.com/.product.739131.html[/quote]

There is more about the most important parts of the value of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between different mattresses.

You can see some of my thoughts about Sleep Science, the Black Diamond mattress, and buying from Costco in post #3 here and the posts it links to.

The Novaform includes 3" of 3 lb density memory foam in the upper layers which is a lower quality material than I would consider and as you can see in the guidelines here … I would avoid it.

Phoenix