Is the Casper mattress my best option?

Hey!

So I basically just joined to get some advice on my next mattress. I want the best of course, but my budget is somewhat limited. I’ve been intrigued by the casper mattress and it’s many seemingly happy customers and positive reviews. They all say something in the lines of this review and from what I can tell it is a good quality mattress for the price tag. Also Leesa has caught my eye a bit. Both companies are kind of new.

So, anyone that owns one and cares to share their thoughts/recommendations? Much appreciated.

Hi Emilia2,

The best place to start your research is the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic informtion, steps, and guidelines you will need to make the best possible choice … and know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

There is more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses. The “best” is always relative to your budget and to all the parts of what I call your personal value equation that are most important to you. The “best” mattress for one person may not be suitable for someone else to sleep on because each person is unique and different.

There is more about some of the newer “breed” of “one choice fits all” mattresses in post #3 here and a forum search on Casper and on Leesa (you can just click the links) or on any of the others that you are interested in will bring up much more information and feedback about them.

I would be very cautious about using other people’s experiences on a mattress (either positive or negative) as a reliable source of information or guidance about how suitable any specific mattress or material may be for you or the durability of a mattress and in many cases they can be more misleading than helpful. A mattress that feels too firm to one person can feel too soft to someone else (and vice versa) and a mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) or even a group of people may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on either in terms of suitability or durability … even if they have a similar body type or sleeping style (see post #13 here).

The most important part of the value of a mattress purchase is always how well you will sleep on it (followed by how long you will sleep well) regardless of how well anyone else may sleep on the same mattress.

Phoenix