Is this fiberglass?

I recently purchased a new topper to add to my mattress. Took it apart and realized this. Is it fiberglass?

Can you get a complete picture of the law tag. There seems to be something missing here.

That’s the only tag still on the mattress.

Here are additional photos.

I was hoping to get a better picture of the law tag as the one you posted does not list anything other than the polyurethane foam. There should be a listing of the fr materials

Yes I completely understand. This is the only tag that I am able to find on the mattress and that’s the total tag. There is nothing on the other side. I’m not sure if the other tag was torn off during a move.

This is why I am asking for help.

Comfortaire was apparently bought by Sleepnumber. I found this from google:

Comfortaire is now part of Sleep Number, and we are eager to provide assistance to Comfortaire owners. For help with your mattress, please contact our team dedicated to Comfortaire support.

Maybe you can call them and give them the model number info? I couldn’t find anything on google when I searched for the model number

The research I came with is not much more than what @Sam_Sneed came up with. Although I did find a few additional bits of information.
Comfortaire CC800
It also incorporates the “Outlast Cover”

Outlast Cooling Cover Technology

Outlast Technology

@Colts3218

Do you mean new in 2014? I’m confused. The tag says it’s 10 years old.

1 Like

I think the topper is new, but the mattress is from 2014 and that is where the material appears to have that fiberous look to it. I am not so sure that it is fiberglass, but it is hard to tell from the pictures. The law tag does not offer much information.

Hopefully the company can provide some feeback, but I am not that hopeful as it seems that sleep number does not produce these any longer since the buy out.