Just got a Bliss Latex Nature (Exchanged for a Bliss Latex Beautiful)

Also call cgmattress for their prices on PLB I couldnt find a better one

Finally I did not buy the topper, it was a bit hard to justify on a mattress of this price.

Today I went to the store and I did the exchange of my mattress for the Beautiful.

After nearly 3 months, the Nature was still too firm for me, causing some blood flow problem mostly in my shoulder when I was sleeping on the side. I should get the new mattress in 2 weeks from now. I will report back.

Hi hmorneau,

The Beautiful is certainly softer than the Nature and I hope it’s the perfect match for you.

I’m looking forward to your feedback in a couple of weeks.

Phoenix

I had my first night on the Beautiful and so far so good. In fact it was one of the best night a had since while. The only down side it’s that it’s so comfortable that you don’t want to get up.

No more pressure on my shoulder as well when I’m sleeping on the side. I don’t feel that the mattress is soft and I don’t sink very far into it, I would rate it mid-firm (I least it’s how it feels to me).

I will report back after a couples more nights, but so far so good.

Hi hmorneau,

Thanks for the update. Your feedback seems very promising so far :slight_smile:

Wow … the Beautiful is close to the softest mattress they make (they rate it a 9 out of 10 on the softness scale with 10 being the softest) and most people would call it very soft. I would be curious about a mattress that you would call “soft” but of course each person can be very different in terms of how they “rate” softness/firmness and the only thing that is important is that it feels “right” to you.

Phoenix

Well, I would say it soft, but at the same time is so supportive. When I sleep on the side it feel soft and I don’t sink too far into it. When I sleep on my stomach I sink even less and it feel “firm” and I don’t have any arc in my back, it’s simply perfect. I expect it to soften up a little bit in the next couples days like my Nature mattress did, so it will be even better.

So far it’s the best mattress I have ever sleep on.

I got it for 2450$ CAD here in Canada (retails store), so I think it’s a good price for that mattress, a little bit more then the Nature, but it worth it.

I tried out a Beautiful and liked the way it felt, although I wouldn’t have called it “very soft”, either.

It’s the mattress I’d have bought if I hadn’t already bought another one - while I wouldn’t call it “very soft”, I’d surely call it far closer to soft than to medium.

Hi hmorneau,

I think that’s about the best “review” for a mattress possible and means you did well :slight_smile:

You’re right that it’s a good price for the Beautiful in Queen and it seems to me you did well in terms of value as well … especially in Canada!

Phoenix

One month later I still love the beautiful. So much more comfortable than the Nature.

I sleep very well and I have no pain even if I sleep on my stomach, my back doesn’t hurt since I don’t sink very deep. And on my side i sink deeper and i have no pain in my shoulder. The mattress simply feel amazing.

:slight_smile:

Hi hmorneau,

I think that after a month that most of the break in period would be over and it’s probably fairly safe to say that you are experiencing the “long term” feel of the mattress :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update!

Phoenix

I just wanted to update this post again now that I have been sleeping on my mattress for a good 3 months.

First thanks for this forum, because of it I feel that I got an amazing mattress that I could have never have got otherwise. For the first time in my life I feel that it was money well spend on a mattress, and not just an other mattress.

As you may already know, I still love my mattress, it’s the best mattress I ever sleep on and I’m so pleased that’s the mattress I got to sleep on each night. The feel of it have not changed at all since the first 30 days. I would say it become a bit softer in the course of a month, after that it stabilize and remained the same.

Since I’m a side and stomach sleeper, I must say I’m enjoying a lot the latex foam. When I sleep on my stomach, the mattress stay firm and supportive, I don’t sink much into it, and when I’m on my side, I sink more and enough to keep a good alignment and I’m totally pain free (no pressure in the shoulder or anywhere else). It’s basically the best of both world.

I’m so glad I did the comfort exchange after 90 days, the Nature was not a good fit for me, the Beautiful is just perfect. I just feel a bit shy that it takes 12 inch of latex for a 140 pounds guy, but ho well…

I wish to everyone here to find their perfect mattress. Keep on reading and take the time to try the mattress at the store (I spent nearly an hour on the Beautiful before doing the exchange), it worth it!

Thanks again!

Hi hmorneau,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and your update and it’s great to see that things are working out so well for you.

If you are sleeping well after 90 days on a new mattress then I think it’s reasonable to assume that you will be sleeping well for many years to come :slight_smile:

Phoenix