just joined

Thanks for the informative website. I’m thinking of buying a RMM memory foam component mattress because of the reading on the si

Hi foxjoel,

Welcome to the site.

As you probably know … I think highly of Rocky Mountain mattress (which is why they were invited to become one of the members here) and they would certainly make a good choice in terms of quality and value. They are also very good at providing their customers with the kind of information and guidance that can help them make the best possible choice in terms of their needs and preferences.

I hope you let us know how it goes.

Phoenix

Hi-- Thanks for the reply. I ordered a CoolComfort component mattress from Rocky Mountain. I thought I’d let you know that when I asked for the Mattress underground discount the salesperson said that since they were giving the “summer sale” 5% discount they were not giving the Mattress Underground 5%. Joel

Hi Joel,

I called Dave today to ask about the 5% discount and clarify what is happening. He wasn’t in so as soon as I talk with him or Andrew I’ll post here with what he says.

Phoenix

Hi Joel,

I talked with Andrew today and he confirmed that you are entitled to the (additional) 5% discount as a member here. You must have somehow dealt with an employee who was new or for some reason not aware of it. If you call Dave @ (801) 360-9009, they will make sure that you are credited with the discount.

Phoenix