Just to say thank you. Natural latex mattress saved my back.

Hello,

Earlier this year, I started having backache and looking for a better mattress. I found this website and read the fantastic instructions how to find a good mattress. I decided to check out some natural latex mattress companies around southern California and ended up with Flexus Comfort. I got my mattress (soft top with firm firm) in May. It’s been almost 6 months and I couldn’t be happier. I paid a little more than $1,000 for twin and it’s really worth it. I love the simplicity of the system and natural materials just feel so good. Before looking into latex mattresses, I tried Ikea memory form which was too firm and painful, and some memory form mattresses at Sears. When compared to Sears mattresses I found natural latex mattresses are not that expensive after all, and I think it’s definitely worth it if you think about how much physical or massage therapies cost.

So, I just wanted to thank you for providing such a wonderful website and gem of information, and leading me to this wonderful company. I wouldn’t have thought of natural latex from a local company if I hadn’t found this website.

Hi Cittaline,

Thanks for the kind words and for the taking the time to register and share a 6 month update on your mattress.

Congratulations on your mattress as well … as you know I think you made a great choice :slight_smile:

Phoenix