Kingsdown Sleeping Beauty vs Hotel by Aireloom vs Beautyrest Black

Hi thecountofzero,

I would consider a “reset” in how you are looking for a mattress and I would start with the tutorial post here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices … and know how to avoid the worse ones (which would include all the mattresses you are considering).

You can read more about the risk of using reviews as a way to decide on a mattress in post #13 here. A mattress that works well for some people may be completely unsuitable for others and reviews contain little to no information about the quality or durability of the mattress.

I would also be very cautious about the Prana mattresses. You can read more about them in post #3 here and in post #2 here and in post #3 here. A forum search on Prana (you can just click this) will also bring up more information and feedback about them.

I’m not sure of your city or zip code but once you get to step 3 in the tutorial, post #2 here includes links to some of the forum lists that have some of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of that may be close to you.

Phoenix