Kiss Mattress vs Roma

I’ve owned a Kiss mattress for 2 years now and absolutely love it. My mom tried it out and liked it quite a bit as well, specifically with the plush side of the hybrid layer as the top-most layer. My question: is the medium side of the Roma comparable to this configuration in firmness?

Hello BiotechBum

Thank you so much for your inquiry!

The Roma consists of 6" of 100% natural Dunlop latex. This 6" Dunlop core consists of 3" of Medium and 3" of Firm. The enclosed encasement consists of organic cotton knit cover quilted to 1.5" of plush Certipur foam on both sides of the mattress. This allows you to flip the mattress for two different overall feels. Once side is a medium-plush, and the other is a firm-plush.

The Kiss mattress has a layer of Talalay on top, with a layer of memory float foam below it. This provides you with the outstanding plush feel of Talalay immediately against your body, while the memory foam right below it offers you a bit more contour with its slow response comfort. The base is a Certipur foam that provides gradual support below.

The Roma offers an immediate plush feel on its quilted surface, while the Kiss mattress allows you to lay directly on the Talalay latex due to its cotton stretch non-quilted cover encasement. Although these two mattresses do have different sleep surfaces, the overall support is indeed similar. The Plush Kiss mattress provides similar overall support to that of the Medium-Plush side of the Roma. And the Supportive Kiss model is similar over to the Firm-Plush side of the Roma.

Should you have further questions, please feel free to call our office as well. You can reach us at 480-966-9282 Mon-Fri 9:30am to 6pm MST. We look forward to hearing from you!

SleepEZ
480-966-9282

Thank you! I went ahead and ordered the Roma for her.

BiotechBum

It is our absolute pleasure! Great choice with the Roma! Please don’t hesitate to come back should you have any questions or need any assistance. Thanks again!

SleepEZ
480-966-8731